Login | Register

RoboZZle Forums

Forums / Puzzles / Diagonal

Thread for puzzle Diagonal. Hints are OK, but please no full solutions.

Although it seems complicated upon a first look, it can actually be solved in fewer steps than the amount provided. Try adding stars in a different location to make it more complicated.

saa100, 9 months ago.

Although it seems complicated upon a first look, it can actually be solved in fewer steps than the amount provided. Try adding stars in a different location to make it more complicated.

saa100, 9 months ago.

saa100, 9 months ago.

it seems to b deceiving at first, but it's easy. i would put more stars on other places so it would increase the difficulty

potato2_0, 9 months ago.

Although this puzzle can be solved using function calls, the amount of instructions given made this solvable with a simple loop. To force using function calls, try limiting the number of instructions you can use.

uicejj, 9 months ago.

Although this puzzle can be solved using function calls, the amount of instructions given made this solvable with a simple loop. To force using function calls, try limiting the number of instructions you can use.

uicejj, 9 months ago.

drmazhar's comment after solving the puzzle, 10 months ago.

My solution only used F1, with 5 steps. I'm curious though about the solution using the rest of the functions.

project , 10 months ago.

Previous page (1 / 1) Next page

©2009 Igor Ostrovsky and other contributors. Terms of use