Login | Register

RoboZZle Forums

Forums / Puzzles / Axorion's Hypocrisy

Thread for puzzle Axorion's Hypocrisy. Hints are OK, but please no full solutions.

I really liked Too Trite. Unfortunately I've haven't been able to solve many of your puzzles. Nevertheless it's a great puzzle.

axorion, 122 months ago.

It's better to focus on interesting puzzles, rather than difficult. Don't make spotting the pattern the main challenge. So for this one, the hint made it much more enjoyable. The puzzle of yours that I've liked the most so far is Chromatic Precursors. Four Greenbacks and Let's Dance are also quite good.

keba, 122 months ago.

(Keba)
A strict player wouldn't use hints. But this is about my hypocrisy not yours.

(Anyone)
I like creating these puzzles even more than solving them. I try to make them unique and challenging. Should I make more?

The most popular puzzles seem to be in the 2.5 to 3.0 difficulty range. Should I make mine easier?

Do you think my hints add or detract from my puzzles?

axorion, 122 months ago.

4 with the hint. Although "the same thing keeps distracting me" isn't strictly correct.

Keba, 122 months ago.

"Finish a round of golf.", means visit all 18 greens.
"Avoid the dead red ends.", means don't do any red U-turns.

axorion, 122 months ago.

Ahh, refreshing the page was a mistake.

sticky, 122 months ago.

I believe I know the answer already, but does the robot traverse all of the paths? It would be very useful to solve this puzzle with that bit of information.

sticky, 122 months ago.

I believe I know the answer already, but does the robot traverse all of the paths? It would be very useful to solve this puzzle with that bit of information.

sticky, 122 months ago.

Finish a round of golf. Avoid the dead red ends. I hate to point out that this stack won't fall over if you get distracted by another stack. Just don't get your stacks mixed up. I've been pushing and pulling stacks all day long but the same thing keeps distracting me. If you can't comb out the final tangle try shuffling the hand your dealt.

axorion, 122 months ago.

Previous page (1 / 1) Next page

©2009 Igor Ostrovsky and other contributors. Terms of use