Login | Register

RoboZZle Forums

Forums / Puzzles / Beyond Vulgar, Offensive, & Obnoxious

Thread for puzzle Beyond Vulgar, Offensive, & Obnoxious. Hints are OK, but please no full solutions.

Amid your plethora of false assumptions/claims, you said something I completely agree with: There is nothing to win for either of us by making continued verbal attacks. Unfortunately, you can't seem to help yourself from badmouthing me.
You insinuated that I have an inferiority complex.
You claim to know my intent in creating this puzzle.
You suggest that I am a troll.
You claim that I am in denial.
I will not waste my time in this format defending that nonsense.

I have been nothing but open and honest in my communications with you. In my entire time on this site, I have made one unsolicited assumption about you - that your Karma puzzle was directed at me - or in other words, that the intent of your puzzle was to create conflict. You hinted that I was wrong; I instantly gave you the benefit of any doubt, and I immediately apologized.

You have never given me the benefit of doubt. You completely dismissed or ignored what I had to say about puzzle 10573. You were wrong about that puzzle, and you are wrong about this puzzle. In general, you are wrong about me.

I believe that you have some goodness in you, or I wouldn't waste my time responding. I will again, as I have in the past, extend a sincere invitation for us to discuss our differences respectfully. The last time, I told you how I could be Skyped. I never heard from you. I can be reached via Facebook Messenger as well. My name is Jared Pollack. My profile pic is of me in cap & gown with my 2 lovely stepdaughters.
Anyone reading this may feel free to contact me.

jnpollack, 2 months ago.

Win? There is nothing here to win. You believe that we are in conflict because the intent of this puzzle was to create conflict. I am only stating what most people already know when they see a troll. We are not out to get you. This is your problem not ours. As long a you are in denial you will not improve.

axorion, 2 months ago.

Thank you, Sigmund Freud. I have no such problem. The insinuation has only 2 possible sources: a misunderstanding of the facts, or a projection of your own inferiority. Look, don’t turn this into intellectual warfare. It would be a poor decision for a myriad of reasons.
If you want to continue exchanging cerebral strikes, that’s on you. I’ll tell you now that: 1. You can’t win; and 2. It will only further your apparent unwillingness to cooperate / join forces.
If you want to work together to improve the condition of this site and to positive relationships it can kindle, reply in kind.

jnpollack, 2 months ago.

An inferiority complex consists of lack of self-esteem, a doubt and uncertainty about oneself, and feelings of not measuring up to standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extremely asocial behavior.

axorion, 2 months ago.

Thank you, RoboZZle police force. I can choose my titles, as you can choose yours. You may report me if you feel it’s necessary; although after speaking with Igor a few months ago about the state of this site, I’m not sure it would be worth the effort.
Please note both that I am an American, and that I have a sense of humor. I am aware that literally anything can be perceived as vulgar, offensive, and obnoxious. I am simply making light of that.
We are all looking for solutions outside the scope of RoboZZle.
Since I started submitting puzzles, I’ve been met with lots of elitism and arrogance from you and scorpio, and frankly I don’t understand why. The sort of shaming that you and scorpio engage in is geared towards insulting and demeaning less experienced players, and driving them away. I truly believe that this mentality has been the number one contributor to the site’s decline.
Since Igor doesn’t have the time, I think that you, me, scorpio, and drmazhar should perhaps all get on the same page and make a sincere effort to self-govern. Let bygones be bygones; respect your fellow players, and make this place better. I mean, we all love this game, don’t we?
Cheers,
Jared

jnpollack, 2 months ago.

After reading the title of your puzzle and looking at the puzzle itself I believe that the solutions you are looking for lie outside the scope of Robozzle. While I completely understand your feelings I believe some other web site might be and more appropriate place.

axorion, 2 months ago.

Previous page (1 / 1) Next page

©2009 Igor Ostrovsky and other contributors. Terms of use