Login | Register

RoboZZle Forums

Forums / Puzzles / Tree of Balance

Thread for puzzle Tree of Balance. Hints are OK, but please no full solutions.

I like this puzzle a lot. I can tell whoever made this puzzle put a lot of time and effort into making this challenging. By the craftsmanship alone I can easily say the the person who made this puzzle hasn't left their house in three weeks.

group4project2, 58 months ago.

Wow you spent 6 hours on it? I reckon most people just look at the puzzle and frantically close their browsers to save their brains from melting.

masterluk, 68 months ago.

hi der, i have tried to do this level for 6 hours but then mr newt newt closed my tab and i lost hours of hard work. why wud he do dis to me? that was not a yolo moment in my life. It make me cry WAAAAAA. Sawg on swaglets xxx

bethswagyolo, 69 months ago.

hi der, i have tried to do this level for 6 hours but then mr newt newt closed my tab and i lost hours of hard work. why wud he do dis to me? that was not a yolo moment in my life. It make me cry WAAAAAA. Sawg on swaglets xxx

Here are a couple hints to solve this (tedious) puzzle for the intended solution:
-Use F1 as a function executer of F3, F4, and only F2 when on blue
-Restrict function calling only with green (and blue for F2)
-Not all tiles will be landed on
-The basic concept of this puzzle is; (move forward), (turn back and move), (turn right twice with movement in between)
-when the robot lands on the fourth blue tile from the tree with the star, use F2 as a stack function

Directions:
-Cover all the stars on at the top of the tree (the beginning)
-move towards the left branch and cover all stars on the green
-head towards the water to collect and move only on the 4 blue tiles
-move upwards (in F2 stack) and turn towards the right of the tree
-cover all stars on green

MasterLuk, 114 months ago.

Um......Thanks??

MasterLuk, 114 months ago.

Par 22 Handicap 0
On a scale to 10 you're a strychnine.

axorion, 114 months ago.

Previous page (1 / 1) Next page

©2009 Igor Ostrovsky and other contributors. Terms of use