Login | Register

RoboZZle Forums

Forums / Puzzles / Snail

Thread for puzzle Snail. Hints are OK, but please no full solutions.

The solution was meant to be slow coming, hence 'snail' :P
haha, but yeah, i see your guys point.

benjaminrr, 92 months ago.

The problem I have with extra space is it can take a 3 difficulty down to a 1 difficulty <snap> just like that... I've played a few puzzles that I simply can't seem to reduce my solution any where near the minimum... those puzzles would have been impossible for me if they hadn't ample space to fiddle around with alternates.

geniussavant, 92 months ago.

The problem I have with extra space is it can take a 3 difficulty down to a 1 difficulty <snap> just like that... I've played a few puzzles that I simply can't seem to reduce my solution any where near the minimum... those puzzles would have been impossible for me if they hadn't ample space to fiddle around with alternates.

geniussavant, 92 months ago.

I don't think I could solve this one in fewer commands even with more solution space. But I agree that having a little extra space makes puzzles more enjoyable.

keba, 92 months ago.

This could be solved in fewer commands but the solution space is too limited. Limiting the solution space to the author's solution is the author's decision, but usually I much prefer giving solvers extra room to experiment with.

sticky, 92 months ago.

Sandboxed it 7,7,2 and 5,7,4 but had to start from scratch to get it.

axorion's comment after solving the puzzle, 92 months ago.

Previous page (1 / 1) Next page

©2009 Igor Ostrovsky and other contributors. Terms of use